07 September 2010

LET THE ADVENTURES BEGIN!

Ok, so now I have my visa I can tell you what a complete nightmare the last few months have been for me!  Not only have I jumped through the ever moving hoops but I've been given hope then had it taken away, I've had fun at home but been constantly thinking about the trek, but worst of all, not being able to get excited about something this huge was like an ancient torture!  All the ingredients were there.....the support from friends, the exciting marketing and receiving sponsors, hearing exciting updates from Shalane but all I could think was, yeah great!  But now, with 3 months of restrained excitement about to explode, I am going to have to make this the shortest post in history, get out this library and bounce, sing, shout and dance all the way home to break the news to my poor mother!

Now I can really say, with all meaning and heart -  Watch this space for real, nitty, gritty updates people!!!


WHOOOOOPPPP WHHOOOOOOOPPP!

No comments:

Post a Comment